Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pineapple smoothie

It has been a year since I joined this site. I decided it is time for a new start. Here I am a year later. I don't remember what it is like to not be tired anymore. My kid is the biggest pain in my ass as he is the biggest joy in my life. Do I feel guilty pawning him onto my parents while I sit he wasting time online? Would you not want some quiet time after spending 9 months changing poop filled diapers and losing sleep simply because your kid wants to stay up? I am often asked about my kid. If you know me I simply answer, "he's doing well. He is very good at his job, which involves driving me crazy." Then I get the generic "you poor thing." My answers are never meant to get any sympathy or pity. I simply answer the question to the best of my ability. I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but I can't imagine life without little X.

No comments:

Post a Comment